You guys recently announced J. Cole having his own album cover. What happened and what was the reason? Three and a quarter years ago when he shot a ball during one of the breaks during the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J 2K23 MT . Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love to be in MyCareer and be a part of the concept of that.I collaborated with the team on bringing this into existence, but it was perfect to work alongside J. Cole. I'm glad it's called the Dreamer Edition, because it was like one of those dreams that were realized over many years. It took quite a while to sort of make this happen.

Evidently, his inclusion in the world of basketball is evident, as well as playing in international competitions and accomplishing many huge things in the basketball world. When we put out that tease, everyone thought it would be another basketball player... So , you already know that it was a dream that came together and so delighted that we get to enjoy the latest fashions, culture, music which 2K holds a place at the table at present.

Do you think this could be something that is happening now with covers? A non-athlete, an actor or another rapper?

It's true we're beginning to live in places that don't only play basketball courts or video games. So I definitely think that's feasible as we continue to grow within the culture ecosystem and where it may result in, who knows? Right? It's common to talk about how musicians would like to be athletes, people want to be athletes.

DeMar DeRozan is the Bulls top-rated player. DeMar boasts a 90 overall score following an DeMarvelous first campaign in Chicago Buy NBA 2K MT . What did I do there? Zach LaVine follows with an 88 overall rating. In the early part of July, a leak containing scores of the starting players was distributed across the internet. The majority of the numbers in the leak were accurate when compared to Tuesday's revised leak.